Smok G-PRIV2 230 with TFV8 X-Baby Kit
IPS 2.0" Touch Screen, Slimmer yet stronger.
G-PRIV2 is an advanced version of G-PRIV, a new touch-screen kit from Smok. It consists of G-PRIV2 mod and TFV8 X-Baby tank. Compared with G-PRIV, it has a slimmer body and upgraded user interface, with which you can get comfortable hand-feel and a more clear screen with higher definition.
The TFV8 X-Baby tank is famous for its top airflow system, combing with Q2 or T6 core, you can enjoy massive vapor and smooth airflow. Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!
- 1x G-Priv2 Mod
- 1x TFV8 X-Baby Tank
- 1x V8 X-Baby Q2 0.4ohm Dual Coils(Pre-installed)
- 1x V8 X-Baby T6 0.2ohm Sextuple Coils
- 1x Replacement Glass Tube
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
- Spare Parts
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.